Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puzzling 'poo

Torment hath been but a word, like
all flowers this world hath borne.
Lexis-all meaningless to this tongue for scorn.
Kisses naught but these brows fevered hike.
Into thine eyes thou hath me drowned, but
sail me back to thy harbour then as night's nigh near

Charge me, hard and true. What
hail of love, I am torn asunder.
Exile me from these nations of men.
Arrows thru my heart those words you sent
Playfully render me heated and bothered.

Woe, o woe is me,
To o'ershadow mine eyes with aught else to see
Perplexed feeling this heart of mine
Words so sweet mine ears are thine

Roses bled their perfumed blood
To breathe in your scent I'd hold mine breath
Sweets rolling in thy tongue to me the world's wealth
To win to earn to treasure to hold.

Mine body trembles for thine
Thy love my own my wont
Use me, love, o'erwrought me I'm thine

For want a puzzle solved, agitated not but read and reread.
"Comment" your answer if you would

No comments:

Post a Comment