Friday, March 25, 2011

I feel like throwing up. Really.

I filled in my tax return form this morning, and I got so effing confused, I felt my breakfast creeping up. And that despite there was not much to report hee hee ... *sigh*
But there were just so many columns to fill! WTF, man, we paid taxes, why do we have to report them also?? And they changed the form just about every frickin' year so I can't copy from last year's! And this year I had something new to report (income from my book), and that was extra work....T.T

Luckily the tax office is LITERALLY next door *hyuk hyuk* and the woman that checked my form (the girl? She was young. And kinda cute *GPOY*) was a sweetheart. And yeah of course I made a mistake in filling in the form.

Mood swing rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment