Monday, March 7, 2011

Things to do tonight:

- Ironing some. Looking at the high high high pile of laundry I may never again have sex with my wife.
- Doing some translation of this brochure for this high-end mall which I go to only, like, once every two years maybe and that's because a friend of mine or maybe my editor would like to meet me there at some café or others meaning that she'll be paying maybe yay. But will be distracted by tumblr
- Doing some more translation of this film for this TV station. It's Bounty Hunter so it's gonna be Gerald Butler and Jennifer Aniston acting funny which gpoy cuz Butler doesn't do funny cuz he's a hunk and Jennifer Aniston is never really funny IMO. But will be distracted by tumblr.
- Watching English football on TV while doing all this translating. And tumblr. And will be distracted by tumblr.
- Playing with the kittens and the turtles a little bit maybe.
- Sleeping. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment