Thursday, March 10, 2011

True story this I swear to God

Okay so there is this girl in class, and she wanted to go real bad so the teacher tell her to go cuz otherwise she'd gpo da floor rite in the middle of the classroom so she stood and this girl who is her BFF (god that was so 2010 fjkglsfh) also stood up to accompany her cuz she NEVER wants to go to the bathroom ALONE cuz the ladies room is said to be haunted and I'm not gonna argue with that cuz I also think that it is true (that the ladies room being haunted and all) but the teacher then looked at her and gave her that "Wha-?" look and told her to go there ALONE cuz it was the middle of a QUIZ!! So this girl returned to her seat. So fearsome this ladies room on the third floor.... I'm glad I'm a guy. Whooyess...

No comments:

Post a Comment